“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland (Isaiah 43:19)
The CHS Youth Ministry seeks to lead and teach youth to become PASSIONATE and FULLY COMMITTED followers of Christ, developing young disciples who make disciples as they grow and mature.
The youth ministry is designed for those in 7th through 12th grade, and our youth represent nearly every school in both Roanoke country and Roanoke city.
We provide numerous opportunities for your teen to connect:
SUNDAY MORNINGS // FELLOWSHIP
- 10:00-11:00 AM in youth center
- Home cooked breakfast
- Throw down some ping pong, foosball, air hockey, or pool
- Brief, relevant teaching and discussion
LIFE GROUPS // RELATIONSHIP
- Boys’ and Girls’ Life Groups separated by age and gender
- Life Groups meet Sundays from 5-6:30 at CHS
- In depth discussion and study
- To learn more about the Life Group model, please read “Deepen: Christian Community” here.
- “The more genuine and the deeper our community becomes, the more will everything else between us recede, the more clearly and purely will Jesus Christ and his work become the one and only thing that is vital between us” (Dietrich Bonhoeffer).