Fall 2018: Man’s Day in the Woods
On October 20th, we are having our 1st Annual “Man’s Day in the Woods,” one-day event at Mac Miller’s farm. Come out for a great day of fishing, 4 wheelers, food, prayer, a short teaching on a man’s life in Christ, did I mention food, skeet shooting, and frisbee golf.
“Man’s Day in the Woods” is a great way to get away from the busyness of life and connect with some other guys and enjoy the outdoors. Bring your friends! Bruce and boys will be cooking us food and Mac’s farm is the perfect spot to get away from life’s craziness.
Here are all the details:
- What: Man’s Day in the Woods
- Who: Any guy looking to get out and enjoy the outdoors this Fall and spend some time thinking the bigger things of the spiritual life. Bring your friends. Guys looking to fish, shoot skeet, or just enjoy getting away from city life for a day.
- When: Saturday Oct. 20, leaving the church @ 7:30 AM and getting back to the church @ 10 PM.
- Cost: $5.00 (covers food, skeet and anything else you may need)
- Why: Because as a guy you need to get away and get in the outdoors with other guys.
- How: We will carpool from the church.
Click here to register so we’ll know how much food to buy. Please register by Thursday, Oct. 18th. You can pay when you get to Mac’s farm.
Coming in May 2019: Men’s Retreat; More info to come!