Come join us for the 2019 Gentle Shepherd Hospice/Skolrood Law Firm Race for Rwanda on Sunday, September 8 at 4pm. You don’t have to participate in the 0.5k Race; this will be a fun-filled time of fellowship for the whole church! If you are coming just for the food and other activities, you don’t have to register, but all race participants must register.
Early-Bird Registration is $15/individual and $40/family through July 31st. Beginning August 1, Registration is $18/individual and $45/family.
Life Groups, don’t forget there is a prize for the Life Group Relay Race COSTUME CONTEST. Get a team ready with the craziest costume – pajamas, retro, sunglasses, boots – you decide!
There will be something for everyone (face painting, a DJ, refreshments, a photo booth, corn hole, etc.). I know you’re wondering how you can help. Well, we’re glad you asked! Here are the ways:
- BE A SPONSOR!! – We need businesses to sponsor our race. This is the primary way we raise our funds. (contact Kim Motley at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spread the word: Tell your friends, neighbors, and co-workers about the race and share on social media!
- Ask family and friends to sponsor your run/walk to help us make an even bigger impact.
- Volunteer the weekend of Race and Race Day. (contact Kim Motley at email@example.com)
- Not able to participate? No problem. You can still make a donation on the registration page.
- Volunteer to help find face painters.
Make a lasting impact by helping us build a school!