Can you look back over the last 2, 5, 10, 20 or even 30 years and see the line of people who have encouraged, helped, inspired, discipled, prayed for and loved on you?
I can. I see friends, parents, siblings, teachers, coaches, pastors, old/young men, women, children and students who have greatly inspired, encouraged and helped me to continue to grow into a healthy disciple of Jesus Christ.
Many of you have been encouraged, blessed, prayed for, helped, loved on and led by +Quigg and Annette’s 30 years of ministry. Please come out this Sunday to celebrate and say THANKS to them. It is going to be a fun night of music, food, blessings and celebrations.
Here are the main points you need to know:
- Sunday, May 5
- 5 – 8 pm
- BBQ and Bluegrass
- @ Church of the Holy Spirit
- Suggested donation for dinner: $5 per person or $20 per family
Finally, we do need your help to make this event happen. So, put the following on your calendars:
- Tim Henderson’s Sunday School will be taking place in the church sanctuary this Sunday. So, please head in there for his class this week.
- We need 10 people at 12:30 PM to help set up and stage the chairs and tables.
- We will need 20 people to help clean up after the celebration.
See you this Sunday!