Good Afternoon Men of Church of the Holy Spirit,
We are excited to announce our Men’s Events for 2018-2019.
We have two main events coming up to help you grow as Healthy Disciples of Jesus Christ. Please feel free to invite a friend, co-worker, neighbor, etc.
Mark your calendar for these two great Men’s Events:
Fall 2018: Man’s Day in the Woods
On Oct. 20th, we are having our 1st Annual “Man’s Day in the Woods,” one-day event at Mac Miller’s farm. Come out for a great day of fishing, 4 wheelers, food, prayer, a short teaching on a man’s life in Christ, did I mention food, skeet shooting, and frisbee golf.
“Man’s Day in the Woods” is a great way to get away from the busyness of life and connect with some other guys and enjoy the outdoors. Bring your friends! Bruce and boys will be cooking our food and Mac’s farm is the perfect spot to get away from life’s hectic schedule. Click here to see a short video of what our men’s events are like.
Here are all the details:
- What: Man’s Day in the Woods
- Who: Any guy looking to get out and enjoy the outdoors this Fall and spend some time thinking about the bigger things of spiritual life. Bring your friends. Guys looking to fish, shoot skeet, and enjoy getting away from city life for a day.
- When: Saturday Oct. 20, leaving the church @ 7:30 AM and getting back to the church @ 10 PM
- Cost: $5.00 (covers food, skeet and anything else you may need)
- Why: Because as a guy you need to get away and get in the outdoors with other guys.
- How: We will carpool from the church.
Click here to register. Please register by Thursday, Oct. 18th. You can pay when you get to Mac’s farm.
Spring 2019: Men’s Retreat
In May 2019, we are will be having our Men’s Retreat. This retreat is building upon our former Men’s Retreat and our current Men’s Advance. It will offer an outdoorsy experience but also be located at a camp. We will still be offering outdoors stuff to do, but our living quarters will be a step above tents.
The retreat is in its final planning stages, so more information (including the exact dates) will be coming out soon.
NOTE: As always, our weekly Men’s Life Groups are thriving and there is a place for you to join. You can click here and search under “Group Attributes” to find out more about our groups and even email the leader. You can email me as well. I would love to help you connect into one.