The Men’s Retreat will be held on May 21-23, 2021 at Camp Easter Seals in New Castle, VA.
- DATE: Friday May 21 – Sunday May 23
- LOCATION: Camp Easter Seals in New Castle, VA, CLICK HERE for Google Location
- Times: Friday the 21st (come anytime, we will start with dinner @ 7 pm) – Ending @ 12 noon on the 23rd
- Guys will be coming early to fish, canoe, kayak and chill out.
- Come for lunch.
- Official start time is 7 pm for dinner on Friday the 21st.
- COST: $60-$100 (single rooms are $100 (limited availability; first come, first served); cabin dorm room beds are $80; camping with tent or hammock is $60)
- WHAT TO DO: Spiritual talks, small groups, food, fishing, canoe/kayaking, golfing
- What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or bed sheets
- Bathroom towel
- Bathroom shower supplies
- Fishing gear
- Canoe or kayak if you have one (They have some we can use for free.)
- If you are going to the gun range: shot guns only, gun license, ammo
- If you are going golfing: golf clubs
- Hiking boots if you plan to hike
- Road bike or mountain bike if you plan to ride
- Bug spray
Camp Easter Seals is only 60 minutes away and offers nice cabins with bunk rooms. Bruce and boys will be our cooks again for amazing food. The camp offers great fishing, kayaking/canoeing and hiking. For those wanting to golf or hit the shooting range; we have found both within a short drive from the camp. The camp also offers great places to bike nearby and a rock-climbing wall on premise.
Our speaker this year is Rev. Rob Sturdy, a very gifted speaker.
If you need more information, contact Brian Morgan at email@example.com or 540.772.4915.