“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland (Isaiah 43:19)
The CHS Student Ministry seeks to lead and teach students to become PASSIONATE and FULLY COMMITTED followers of Christ, developing young disciples who make disciples as they grow and mature.
The student ministry is designed for students in 7th through 12th grade, and our students represent nearly every school in both Roanoke country and Roanoke city.
We provide numerous opportunities for your teen to connect:
SUNDAY MORNINGS // FELLOWSHIP
- 10:00-11:00 AM in student center
- Home cooked breakfast
- Throw down some ping pong, foosball, air hockey, or pool
- Brief, relevant teaching and discussion
LIFE GROUPS // RELATIONSHIP
- Groups for all ages and genders
- Most groups meet Sundays from 5-6:30 at CHS
- In depth discussion and study
- To learn more about the Life Group model, please read “Deepen: Christian Community” here.
- “The more genuine and the deeper our community becomes, the more will everything else between us recede, the more clearly and purely will Jesus Christ and his work become the one and only thing that is vital between us” (Dietrich Bonhoeffer).
Please contact Will McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!